Mjalumni.org will endeavour to provide all possible assistance to the Local Police (Cyber Crime Investigation Cell) or any other statutory investigation agency to tackle fraudulent users of Mjalumni.org, on being specifically instructed by the said authorities to do so. To report fraud or misuse, write to us giving full details of your case.
Welcome to Mjalumni.org, your personal Alumni platform exclusively developed, hosted and maintained by MJAlumni.org. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the Site and membership. This Agreement may be modified by Mjalumni.org from time to time. The membership and rights of admissions are reserved.
***The Site is a serious Alumni platform to search and connect to MJ Alumni and is not a casual dating site.
Access to the Mjalumni.org website is free. It has been developed to provide safe and secure data protection platform.
In order to use the Mjalumni.org Service you must register as a member on the Website/ community sites/ mobile applications ("Site"). Mjalumni.org is intermediary as defined under sub-clause (w) of Section 2 of the Information Technology Act, 2000. This Agreement is an electronic contract that establishes the legally binding terms you must accept to use the Site and to become a "Member." For purposes of this Agreement, the term "Member" means a person who voluntarily submits information to the Site and User shall mean a person who actively uses the Site to search and connect MJ Alumni.
- To register as a Member of Mjalumni.org or use this Site, you must be an ex or student of MJCET (Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology) .
- By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, consent, authority, and legal capacity to enter into this Agreement; submit relevant information to us; and that you are not prohibited or prevented by any applicable law for the time being in force or any order or decree or injunction from any court, tribunal or any such competent authority restraining you from entering into matrimony.
- You further confirm that you are an ex or student of MJCET and You also agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If at any time Mjalumni.org is of the opinion (in its sole discretion) or has any reason to believe that you are not eligible to become a member or that you have made any misrepresentation, Mjalumni.org reserves the right to forthwith terminate your membership and / or your right to use the Service.
- By using this Site you acknowledge that the Alumni mails or the Alumni search results shown to you by the system are based on the Alumni preference details submitted by you in your profile.
3. Account Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
4. Term and Termination.
- This Agreement will be effective, valid and subsisting as long as you use our Site.
- You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to Mjalumni.org.
- Certain provisions of this Agreement including sections 4, 5, 6, 7 and sections 9 to 16, of this Agreement shall remain effective even on termination.
5. Non-Commercial Use by Members.
The Site is for the personal use of individual members to search, connect and promote their profiles for the purpose of generating accepts from relevant Alumnies and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other web sites, whether deemed competitive to Mjalumni.org or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses cannot become Members of Mjalumni.org and should not use the Mjalumni.org Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Mjalumni.org reserves the right in it's sole discretion to review the activity and status of each account and block access to the member based on such review.
- Mjalumni.org reserve the right at its sole discretion to restrict/suspend your free access to its website based on review of the member's activity, status or any such criteria Mjalumni.org may deems fit and proper with due intimation to you.
- You hereby confirm that as on date of this registration, you do not have any objection to receive emails, SMS/WhatsApp messages and calls from Mjalumni.org and members of Mjalumni.org as long as you are a registered member of Mjalumni.org including Email/SMS permission for authenticating mobile verification via OTP, sent by the system.
- Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on our Site. Mjalumni.org reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any notice.
- You confirm that the Content, information including the personal information provided by you is correct and accurate. If you are creating the profile on behalf of your friend/sibling/children, you hereby agree that you have the required permission from the particular person whose profile is created on Mjalumni.org by you. Impersonation is crime and punishable under various laws.
- Except for the purpose of promoting/advertising your profile for Alumni purposes, you cannot engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service.
- You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Mjalumni.org Members. Although Mjalumni.org cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Mjalumni.org Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from other members in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent.
- Mjalumni.org reserves the right to take appropriate steps to protect Mjalumni.org and/or its Members from any abuse/misuse as it deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You hereby agree that you shall not use the Services and the platforms to harass any member including the meet/Near Me feature.
- You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with Mjalumni.org and/or its members.
- Mjalumni.org reserves the right to screen communications/advertisements that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the same by deleting unwarranted/obscene communications/advertisements at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice to any Member.
- Mjalumni.org Members who subscribe to the Mjalumni.org Select Service hereby, unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
7. Proprietary Rights in the Content on Mjalumni.org
Mjalumni.org owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Mjalumni.org Site and the Mjalumni.org Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Mjalumni.org, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership will be terminated forthwith by Mjalumni.org without any notice. Mjalumni.org reserves right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
8. Content Posted on the Site.
- You understand and agree that Mjalumni.org may delete any listing, content, communication, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of Mjalumni.org violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of either Mjalumni.org and/or its Members.
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site including but not limited to your contact details, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grant to Mjalumni.org the consent and license to use, store, distribute, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Site and to the members of Mjalumni.org community site(s) from time to time.
- By submitting your success story you hereby expressly authorize Mjalumni.org to use, publish, display your photographs and testimony on the Site.
- You understand and hereby agree that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, communications, tags, or other Content whether publicly posted or privately transmitted or otherwise made available to Mjalumni.org are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated and shall be at the member's/person's sole risks and consequences. This means that you (and not Mjalumni.org) are solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. Mjalumni.org does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. We advise all User/s to independently verify the content /information posted by the other members before acting upon the same and under no circumstances will Mjalumni.org be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
- Mjalumni.org reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, Mjalumni.org may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence to the satisfaction of Mjalumni.org, Mjalumni.org may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without any notice.
- The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. Mjalumni.org will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication/Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators. Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
- • is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- • harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- • involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- • promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- • promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- • contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- • displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- • provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- • solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- • engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes
- You must use the Mjalumni.org Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
You cannot post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Mjalumni.org service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Your Interaction with other Members & Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your communications with other Mjalumni.org Members. Mjalumni.org reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members. Mjalumni.org also reserves the right to take appropriate action against errant members. However, Mjalumni.org is not obliged to share such action with other members, including complainants. Mjalumni.org expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any transactions or interactions between the members.
- Mjalumni.org is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content/listing posted on the Site or in connection with the Mjalumni.org Service, whether caused by Users, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any User and/or Member of the Mjalumni.org Service whether online or offline.
- Mjalumni.org assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, User and/or Member communications or any communications by Mjalumni.org to its Members.
- Mjalumni.org is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to Users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting and/or in connection with the Mjalumni.org Service.
- Under no circumstances will Mjalumni.org be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the Mjalumni.org Site or transmitted to Mjalumni.org Members. You should not provide your financial information (for example, your credit card or bank account information), or wire or otherwise send money, to other Members.
- The exchange of Alumni profile(s) through or by "Mjalumni.org" is not an offer and/or recommendation from/by Mjalumni.org. Mjalumni.org shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, any relations (including but not limited to any relations) established pursuant to the use of Mjalumni.org service.
- The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS" and Mjalumni.org expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Mjalumni.org cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the Mjalumni.org Service. You understand that Mjalumni.org makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding compatibility with individuals you meet through the Service.
- Mjalumni.org expressly disclaims any liability or responsibility whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of any Content/listing posted on the Site / made available to Mjalumni.org by any Members or the users of the Site or any third party.
- Mjalumni.org does not assume any responsibility or liability for any illegal Content posted on the Site by any Members, users or any third party.
- All liability, whether civil or criminal arising out of any Content that is Posted on the Site will be of that Member / user / third party who has Posted such Content and Mjalumni.org reserves its right to claim damages from such Member/ user / third party that it may suffer as a result of such Content Posted on the Site. Mjalumni.org does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service.
Limitation on Liability.
In no event will Mjalumni.org be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the Mjalumni.org Service, even if Mjalumni.org has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you unconditionally agree that all such disputes and/or differences will be governed by the laws of local government and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Competent local Courts.
- By becoming a Member of the Mjalumni.org service, you agree to receive certain specific email from Mjalumni.org and/or its group sites. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason quickly and easily by clicking on the unsubscribe link enclosed in the mail.
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Mjalumni.org service, contains the entire agreement between you and Mjalumni.org regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
By becoming a member of Mjalumni.org and/or using the Services of the Site, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm that you have read and understood the above provisions and agree to abide by them. If you are not agreeing to any of the above terms and conditions please refrain yourself from registering on the Site.
Mjalumni.org is a trademark of Zenius Service Automation
This Agreement is an electronic document in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under pertaining to electronic records as applicable and amended. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.